Senior C++ Software Engineer in Silicon Valley or Research Triangle
We didn’t create 219 Design to be just another Silicon Valley engineering firm. 219 was started by engineers, for engineers. 219ers work on a diverse set of challenging and meaningful projects with a variety of clients spanning numerous industries. We do this while still enjoying a personal life and pursuing our passions outside work.
219 Design helps great companies invent products that change the world while working on projects we care about — whether it’s solving a challenge of particular interest or working on something with important implications. We maintain a transparent organization and value honesty with each other, our clients, and ourselves. And we maintain great communication, knowledge sharing, and collaboration through mentoring, employee-led tech discussions, a weekly company-wide lunch & learn, and an open-door policy.
We believe that it’s our employees’ knowledge, creativity, and approach that make our projects so successful and that help our clients achieve their goals, so we support them through our culture and policies – like our average 40-hour workweek, our profit sharing program, and our collaborative approach. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a C++ software engineer at 219 Design, you will work on a diverse set of projects with a variety of clients. We need engineers who are adaptable and passionate about their work. If 219 sounds like a good fit and you are fluent in C++, please apply!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study
- Passionate C++ software developer and believe in OOP principles
- Good communication skills w/the ability to be respectful and persuasive at the same time
- Able to work both as part of a team and individually
- Further education or experience in a related field
- 3D graphics rendering
- Programming for VR applications
- Test-Driven Development
- Qt experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Matching
- 40 Hour Week, Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Development
- Company-wide Planning Monday & Cool Stuff Friday